Dark times

Hey just really posting this to get stuff off my cheat not really a discussion or advice seeking post. Things are getting harder around me and the dark cloud just gets darker. Ive been pretty deeply depressed and have had social anxiety for roughly 3/4 years now (am currently 19) and have been suicidal in the past. My condition seriously affected my school/college work and right now im on a year off trying to 'recover' but without any friends and being so anxious to the point of feeling crazy and not being able to hold a conversation or look even family members in the eye on top of endless other symptoms is making me feel hopeless to the point i have to greatly make an effort to get out of bed. But in the past week things have slipped further. My younger brother is starting to feel really depressed and has been let go from his job and my older brother is suffering from anxiety just as badly as I. Everything was sh*t when i had to go through what im going through but having my two normally happy and upbeat brothers who i care for deeply sink to my level of low just gives me a sinking feeling inside :( arranged to get help and on meds etc etc but this dark cloud over my head seems to follow me eternally. If you read this i apologise for those few minutes ya wasted

Diend

i had dysmythia for a few years so i understand what you're going through. i hope we can chat and get more involved socially. are you having an existential crisis? add me on facebook.com/porygong