danny

jojosparkles

hi danny its joanna....where on gods earth have ya gone...i miss talkin to ya...i am really worried darlin...sendin me love

Danfalc22

Banned
Hey jojo x

Looks like ive just missed ya,i dont actualy come on here anymore babes...but lol weirdly enough i came on tonight randomly and theres a message from you 8O coincedence or what :)

Anyway im really sorry if ive worried ya babe :( ,my phones on its last legs the battery runs out in like 5 mins,i thought ya had my other number but had been busy with work and that i was starting to worry bout you maself and ive missed ya alot.. My email is "[email protected]" if ya struggling to get in touch but i will text you my landline so hopefully we can get in touch.

Hope to speak to ya soon
Love ya mate xxx

jojosparkles

eeee how weird! haha thats fate for ya. honestly i was so worried and i have tried to ring ya loads and loads and its prob an old number i have or somethin cos ya kbno wat im like. i have me blonde moments. i wrote ya card out ageees ago aswell and i had it in in me bag to post to ya and i have been so busy i havent had time to bloody eat or sleep. haha. im so glad i have heard from ya. il try and ring ya later me darlin and i will post ya card. haha itl be a bit out of date but i will post ya a new one to go with it. oh by the way how fit are you. i seen ya photos and ya bloody gorgeous. i would def go there...haha

love ya loads and sendin lotsa sparkly kisses and big hugs

jojo xxxx

Danfalc22

Banned
jojosparkles said:
oh by the way how fit are you. i seen ya photos and ya bloody gorgeous. i would def go there...haha
jojo xxxx

HAHA... 8O ! omg ya certainly know how to make a guys day babe :wink: jeez i might have to send you some of my newer pictures if i can get that type of reaction hehe wow.Anyway im sorry if youve tried to ring me,im at me mams for the weekend so :( as soon as i get back ill get my number to you so hopefully when ya not busy we can talk cos i am dyin to catch up wid ya.Cant wait for the card..ive wrote ya a letter about a month ago myself which i will try and send but likewise it will be out of date sorta thing so ill send ya a card and try and to do you that drawing i always promise ya.An wanted to say thanks ya make so much effort to keep in touch which must be hard and it means alot x

Keep on sparklin cutie xxx spk soon

jojosparkles

dont be daft man ya silly billy. ya worth the effort. i love hearin how ya doin and things as ya one of my best friends. i wish i could have more time to talk to ya but hopefully in the next few months i might be able to organise my time a little bit better! lol! im so rundown at the mo. i have a mouth full of ulcers and a cold. i need to just lie around in me pjs for a few days. lol. ya should come round and we will watch dvds and eat choccie biccies. haha

how is ya mam doin babes?

oh and you bloody better get some more of ya photos on as ya are very fit and i think if i ever did meet ya id go all giggly as ya have the most gorgeous face ever. lol.

Danfalc22

Banned
Anyway ma mums doing okay,shes such a lil kid near christmas ive had to hide her pressents cos honestly she will try and find em :roll: so yeh shes looking forward to us spending christmans together and her moods lifted which is good.Ta fer asking.AN awr sos to here ya all run down :? hope ya taking it easy and pampering yaself,And lol you had me sold at choccie biccies let alone dvd's :D Seriosuly tho i hope ya feel better soon

Ill put some pics in the letter im gonna send ya seeing as i "bloody better" haha sounds like i dont have any choice :wink:and awr well if we do meet giggle away cos you have the cutest giggle in the world x

ps ya should be able to get through on me mobile if ya well enough to give us a ring later xxx spk soon hun

jojosparkles

hi yeah i am around...was meant to be goin to gym but me nose is runnin like a tap...haha

glad to hear ya mam is doin well. im sure ya will have a lovely crimbo. il had to send ya a pressie but i dunno wat ya need or want so ya will had to have a lil think.

i got a few photos for ya. they not that nice but they recent so ya can see me.

aw i hope we do get to share some choccie biccies one day haha
xxxxxxx

Danfalc22

Banned
Awr.. ya off work and that then cos ya ill? Its a nice suprise to see ya on the net again anyway,tho i still think its kinda mad i aint been on this site or months then i come on the very day you have left me a message 8O ANd as for what i want for christmas i dont think its somthing you can send haha...sorry im being cheeky now :lol: An yeah would love to see ya pics sure they are lovley.A know ya ill but ill txt ya my landline number now so youve got it for the future n so i dont forget xxx

ps.i cant get mini messages on here for some reason just so ya know