D-Cycloserine

Noca

Banned
I've found supplements to be completely useless for SA or depression. The ONLY supplements that ive noticed do anything is Vitamin C for sickness and Melatonin for sleep. The rest of the supplements just lighten your wallet and do nothing good, or at least nothing noticable.

mongrin

i have read plenty on d-cycloserine, and so far have only read good things.

i logged on today to hopefully ask some questions about it.

read in another area that it only works with treatment, as in, putting yourself in a situation where you would have fear...

i started to wonder if it could ever have a reverse effect or possibly throw you into a "bad trip" like taking acid.

i had first read of d-cycloserine after reading about hallucinigens being used to treat PTSD and also testing for OCD, which seemed to be linked to any type of anxiety.

if you were to get d-cycloserine, could you truly treat yourself without the assistance of a therapist?
would simply being in the "scary situation" be enough treatment, along with taking d-cycloserine?
could you ever suffer a bad episode by taking d-cycloserine in your already uncomfortable setting?
how hard would it be to get d-cycloserine?
how long do you have to take it?
how expensive is it?

i thought it was well known enough, that searching online would find these answers...

mongrin1

^^^that was me, it will not send my lost password to my email.

scared to go back with regular anti-anxiety/anti depressants, i finally made a doctor's appointment to hopefully get aprescription or details about d-cycloserine.

of 4 different people that i have met with (this all cost me money, and i am currently an unemployed student), none of these peopel had heard of or would take the time to read what i printed out about this drug.

what is the word on this?

are some people able to get it?

is it available yet?

is this possibly a marketing ploy by the makers of the drug?

why do i keep reading about new uses for it, but it doesn't seem to be available or completely unknown to doctors?

does anyone have any experience taking acid or psyocibin?
i had originally read about these having the same effects in psychology today before reading about d-cycloserine being the safer alternative.