Cymbalta doctor questionnaire

Noca

Banned
Ahh some questionnaire I found on a website, I decided to answer it from the doctor's point of view for some fun.

If your doctor prescribes Cymbalta or any other medication, ask: questionnaire

1. What are the benefits of taking this medication?You might get better How effective is it?Not very effective
2. When will the medication start working?in 6-8 weeks if it ever does at all How will I know it's working?You won't
3. Is this medication safe?Whats your definition of safe?
4. What are the side effects?Too many to list Will they go away over time?Maybe What should I do if I experience them?Tough it out
5. How long will I need to take this medication?Untill the patent runs out Will I be able to stop taking it eventually?No comment
6. Should I avoid certain things (e.g., other medications, alcohol, particular foods) while I'm taking this drug?Avoid all food
7. What if it doesn't work?Don't blame me Is there something else I can do?Cry me a river
8. Will this medication take care of my depression symptoms?Will Tiger Woods ever stop having sex?
9. If I take this medication, will my depression ever return?It will be impossible for it to return if it never left in the first place