creepy? pain? i'm lost and need girls help

Chester

Hi there
everything has started when i entered the uni
i saw good looking girl , i liked her , but i have no experiences with girls before *she knows that* because she has heared me talking about it when my friend asked me.

well
i was staring at her day by day,till 2 months

she was staring back , and when ever she wants to sit *she has to select a disk where she can see me and start looking at me*

we had a party she kept staring < because i was doing the same >
then after 2 hours , she told a guy i like you , he is too beuatiful guy btw
she had been with him for 5 days , then she left him because he has a GF and she knew that . and he was ignoring her

day by day same things happening , i knew she broke up with him after 7 days

after that she got a BF
whenever she's with him , she's looking at me
whenever he wants to kiss her infront of me she move him away
he noticed

i ignore her since that day i saw her with him

i dont even say hi to her
she kept staring

whenever i need help , she's there trying to help

that day when this happen
she was going out
waited her because i was beside her
she moved little bit forowad then she waited little bit , and looked at me while i did the oppusite thing by being moving faster

i was out , then her BFs came , she goes to him putting her head on his shoulders

and he was looking at me while i wasnt looking at them at all but i noticed

and i was too close

her friend was looking at me during that

when she finished
she got back with her friends
and turned her head back and looked at me

in the past when i saw them together i was leaving the room they are in

but this time i was just standing out trying to pretend i dont care

she felt rejected by me , because i dont even say hi

but what the hack i have to do while she has BF

this is too crazy , alot of pain , because i loved her , and felt she loved me while helping me

but now i feel she has played me
and the other voice telling me she wants to make you jealous to do something

too much crazy

i know , but im lost

Last edited:
I don't know any more than what you're posting here, but it seems to me like you're making extraordinary conclusions. Why are you even staring at a person? Seems like a rude and quite frankly odd way to interact with a person. Based on your information, it doesn't even seem like you two know each other. Are you sure she is staring at you? Maybe she's just disturbed at your behavior and is keeping an eye on you.

Chester

I don't know any more than what you're posting here, but it seems to me like you're making extraordinary conclusions. Why are you even staring at a person? Seems like a rude and quite frankly odd way to interact with a person. Based on your information, it doesn't even seem like you two know each other. Are you sure she is staring at you? Maybe she's just disturbed at your behavior and is keeping an eye on you.

Yes im sure , and last week i was avoiding saying hi
sitting in class looking at me all the time even the doctor noticed her
no im not illusional but im going to be crazy soon

and why the hack she has to look at me while she has to turn her head 180
after her moment with her BF infront of me

like she wants to see my reaction , why ? if she doesnt even care about me

Sacrament

You shouldn't really stare at people, it makes them feel really uncomfortable. If you like her, try to either sit closer to her and eventually ask something about class, or just say hey to her.

Chester

You shouldn't really stare at people, it makes them feel really uncomfortable. If you like her, try to either sit closer to her and eventually ask something about class, or just say hey to her.

as i said i was staring when she was single
when she got a man i stopped
but now she's doing that not me
i totally ignore her

Megaten

She was probably just trying to figure you out. But anyways its best to not presume people fancy you based on friendliness alone as you can easily get hurt that way. Thats why the "normal" people flirt. As much as I loathe the concept, its really the fastest way to figure out whether people are just friendly or really interested, without risking getting shot down verbally.

Chester

i hate why everyone thinks i got a shutdown

while i was ignoring her like she's not there

so can anyone please analyse that from her side not mine!

i dont need someone to tell me how to live my life ,

i just wanted to know what is going on with her.

Megaten

Man I don't think there's a single woman on this thread that could honestly just tell you what this girls deal is. They're all different. Just like none of the guys here could explain MY actions to you. Though I would like to know how all that works out.