Crazy Thoughts

mwas

Sometimes I walk down the street and I wonder, is what i am seeing real? am i dreaming, are the people and the things i see there real? am in a crazy dream, is the world and everything in it a reality or just an illusion. Am only in the world who thinks crazy coz everybody else seems just so perfect?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Sometimes I walk down the street and I wonder, is what i am seeing real? am i dreaming, are the people and the things i see there real? am in a crazy dream, is the world and everything in it a reality or just an illusion. Am only in the world who thinks crazy coz everybody else seems just so perfect?

Nope, there's a whole school of philosophy on it called Metaphysics. It's really interesting.

vanfuggle

I used to have those feelings all the time when i was younger. They sort of went away with time for me. Anyhow, you are definitely not the only one who feels this way.

Crazy is Never Boring! :p

sanitariumcalls

"If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain"

~Morpheus

lunaticbinge

Maybe I'm the only one that's real and everyone else are just like actors that come on and off stage. When i'm not perceiving you directly you may not even exist. Meh, reality is what you make of it i suppose. Up here *points to head* i'm walking around the grassy fields of the Shire.

sam89

Yup, sometimes this happens to me. I feel my mind diffuses into some surreal atmosphere, and to get out of it I have to stop what I'm doing, even walking, and just glare into something. Sometimes I try to look behind me get a sense of location or something. I know its kinda weird.
You know, this happens to me in drawing too. After sometime I feel my view from what I'm drawing and what's already there on the paper gets more and more abstract and blurrier. I think it's the same thing?