Crazy bored!!

Hey everyone, so I'm totally bored and I'm absolutely procrastinating studying for my impossible physio exam tomorrow...talk to me!!... about anything, as long as it's not too creepy :D

Leki

Hi sicklystudent hope your exam went well, the main reason i am replying is because i am also a physio student and i know how impossible the exams can be sometimes! What country are you studying in? ( You don't have to tell me if you don't want!) Anyway just thought i'd say hi and let you know that you are not the only one that is great at procrastinating when it comes to studying :D

Hi sicklystudent hope your exam went well, the main reason i am replying is because i am also a physio student and i know how impossible the exams can be sometimes! What country are you studying in? ( You don't have to tell me if you don't want!) Anyway just thought i'd say hi and let you know that you are not the only one that is great at procrastinating when it comes to studying

Hahah thanks I'm from the US. The exam definitely could have gone better but what can you do. Glad to hear that nothing changes about college no matter where you are! God, is Australia nice and warm? I'm freezing here at the States and spring can't come fast enough for me!

Leki

Hi
Yeah its hot here especially today even though summer has just finished. Going back to uni today after long summer break, can't say i'm too excited about it but i guess it means i will actually be doing something! It amazes me that 2 months can go by and i have done absolutely nothing.....