Crazy and Complicated.

Chrysta

Something really strange just happened. Ok, I few weeks ago I went to a baby shower and my mom had talked briefly about my SP with a neighbor. So yesterday my neighbor called here and told my mom that there was a child and a mother who was dealing with social phobia and my neighbor was asking the name of my shrink. She teaches third grade by the way. So technically she isn't supposed to put her nose into the lives of her students but she did it anyway. She didn't tell us who it was but she said that the boy's older brother had SP too and had dropped out of highschool and took the GED because of it. Well my neighbor had described some stuff about where they lived and part of the issue with the mother's older son. Well it turns out that I know them... really well. The boys have a sister who was my best friend for fives years. We seperated for awhile and just recently started talking again. I was so shocked. She knows how strongly I feel about my SP and she knows that I am also going to take my GED when I turn 16. She has never said anything. But I have to keep things quiet because I could get my neighbor fired from teaching. I don't know where to start. How to start asking her anything. There is so many reasons why she might have not told me that I don't know what to think. I am very confused.