Convention of People who sweat too much

Hyper-Hydro

I suggested this to Pinker a couple of years ago, but at the time I was a newbie of this forum :-D :p I Wonder how you move on from newbie status here? Anyway, Why don´t we make a union of some kind, and have a rally? Imagine we meet next year at the new spa in Bath and talk to eachother? Britain is sort of in the middle of us all, so that´s why I´m suggesting Bath, or we could talk about this in the Blue Lagoon in Reykjavik? Or possibly somewhere completely different. If you don´t like the idea at all forget it, I only want to hear positive replies about this. (if I don’t get any, it will be as usual)

One thing about this suggestion worries me a bit though. It seems we will all be male?

Are there only male excessive sweaters? Or are the women so timid they don´t come here or could never dream of writing about it??

Hyper-Hydro

scissorhands said:
That convention would smell like a junior high school prom! or a nude model life drawing class..

I know, that´s why I´m suggesting to have the convention in a spa 8)

Hyper-Hydro

hels said:
im a girl! and look at the "girls with HH" post.

Good then :D Would you consider coming to such a convention? I was hoping you might comment on my post rather than your gender. I didn´t mean to say women are not represented here, but we generally don´t hear a lot from them. Ofcourse speaking about excessive sweating in general it would be completely indifferent what gender we are, but if we´re looking for genetic causes, the gender input could be interesting.