Control Your Sweating Naturally PDF

G

Guest5606

Control Your Sweating Naturally
How much is discovering how to stop your sweating naturally worth to you?

Suppose you could simply follow a few simple tips and tricks and stop your sweating naturally… and safely.

Imagine... no more embarrassing sweating… less stress… and never worrying about being different. Without having to make any drastic changes (like surgery!)

Sounds too good to be true?

Well, it isn't if you have the right information!

Think about it. Knowing how to naturally control your sweating is one of the best things you could learn.

Simply put, you would never have to worry about sweating too much ever again!
But the problem is, there’s no simple guide...

I searched and searched for a good simple guide to curing my sweating naturally.

You know, a booklet that was low on fluff and just tells me what I need to know about stopping my sweat.

I don't want to know all the technical details, or read a university-level course on biology and anatomy, etc.

I just want to know...what are the basic tips, tricks and techniques that I can use to stop sweating so much… naturally (And what are my options if the natural stuff doesn’t work as quickly as I want it to!)

Just teach me those tips, was what I was thinking.

I couldn't find such a booklet.

So I compiled all my research, and had one created!
"Control Your Sweating Naturally"

This is the guide I was looking for but couldn't find. It's called Control Your Sweating Naturally. And here's just some of what's inside...

· You'll discover brand new way's in which you can use to instantly (and safely) reduce your sweating level! (This will not only improve your life... but also... your overall health.) (pg. 1-88)

· What Hyperhidrosis is, why you may be suffering from it and the two major natural ways to control it. Plus, for severe cases – the medical options to permanently solve your problems!(pg. 31)

· Why deodorant may be MORE hazardous to your health than you think (the risks are real, even though most people think it's completely harmless!) (pg. 45)

· Exactly what to wear to reduce your sweating (this works even better in hotter climates!)(pg. 36)

· The number one rule which absolutely must be observed if you want to cure your sweating naturally.(pg. 42)

· A simple nutrient that is readily available, free, and all over the world… which most people don't get enough of (you definitely need to consume more of this if you sweat more than the average person!)(pg. 55)

· A simple, but very important (and almost unknown) "tip" which will reduce your "sweating" ... forever!(pg. 26)

· How following a certain diet an exercise routine can not only improve your health but also help reduce sweating (it sounds weird, but it's true!)(pg. 55)

· What would you guess is the single most common... and... most devastating sweating problem among people? (You'll not only find out what it is when you read this book... you'll also learn... how I discovered it's the easiest problem to treat.) (pg. 31)

· The three things you're probably doing now (if you're like 99.9% of all adults) that are all increasing your sweating (plus, they're just bad for your health anyways!)(pg.58)

· Over 10 Herbal tea recipes guaranteed to reduce your sweating… naturally! (pg. 68-75)

· A "Last Stop" medical option to stop your sweating (this is rarely the answer… but when it is… it's the ONLY option!)(pg. 46)

· A simple technique Buddhist monks have been using for centuries to reduce sweating (and stress!) (pg. 25)

· A few of the most important thing you can do to reduce sweating (if you only discover one thing, it should be this!) (pg. 23-31)

· One of the easiest ways to reduce sweating that almost no one has been doing since they were babies! (pg. 28)

· How to "tweak" a certain part of your daily routine so that you reduce your amount of sweating… completely naturally (this is also probably better for your health than the way you're doing it now!) (pg. 41)

· Plus much, much more!

This just scratches the surface of what's in the book.

I give you everything you need to really get controlling your sweating naturally.

I'm sure that right about now, you're wondering...
How Much Does The Book Cost?

The real question is ask is: how much is it worth to finally know all the stuff about controlling your sweating naturally you've always wanted to know?

I suppose you could do what most people do -- just "make it up as you go", and use the "trial and error" method.

But why not take advantage of the experience and knowledge I've put into this simple book?

And I boil it all down for you in very simple, easy to understand terms. Less than 100 pages -- no fluff, all information you can put to work right now.

Order your copy of the book for just $47.

I'll send you not only the book itself, but also the audio book (which you can listen to on your iPod or other MP3 player, or on your computer...

...or even burn it to CD). And if it doesn't work - I'll send you back your money.

doesn't $47 seem reasonable?
More @ underarm sweating hyperhidrosis excessive sweat at isweatless.com

Code:
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

cm123

This is a great PDF for those with mild HH! It is wonderful that you have provided it for free! I think everyone who purchases HH ebooks should share them with the community like this!