Considering ETS again

xsophiexsocketx

I've been away from this forum for a while. I started my GCSEs last September and had a lot of family problems going on, but now I'm back.
I had been doing iontophoresis on my hands and feet and it was working, but I stopped doing it for a while because of other things. I find it really time consuming as well, especially now that I have loads of coursework and have after school sessions 3 times a week for different subjects etc.

Also, I started using Sweat Stop Forte Plus with the aloe vera on my underarms and after two tries my underarms were completely dry, which was quite amazing. But then today, for some reason, they've started sweating again. I have slight facial sweating as well, plus blushing which is really embarrassing and I sweat a bit on my back and bum/groin area. Earlier today, I was walking home from school, about a 20 minute walk, and it wasn't particularly warm out or anything and my back started sweating.

It just gets me so down and its now got to the point where I am seriously considering having ETS done because I've had enough. I was so happy when I thought the sweat stop was working and then today, it's basically back to square one again. Right now, ETS seems to be the only thing that might stop some of the sweating and the blushing.

klamm76

Hey, and welcome back:)

Sorry to hear that it stopped working for U. I will not make a contest out of who that have HH the most places,worst places,or severe.

I can really understand that you just want to take ETS,and im sure U have read about the consequenses you can get,but also heard that ETS have been a lifesaver from some people.

But belive it or not,U can get a bigger problem after ETS then you have now! Or maybe be one of the "lucky" ones that think that it is wurth it for a few years or many years.Or 1 week?

One thing is almost sure.CS U will get,but it just doesnt have to stop there.But if it do,I will only call ETS a trade off,because thats what ETS is?

Everyone for its own on ETS really.There is NO going back when its done.But as mention.Do the research,think about it more then 1 time before you go true whit it. Now U will proberaly say: I have tought about this a billion time,for many years:/. But I have been there myself. Think everybody HH/blusher sufferes has! (ETS, and **** the rest!)

I am not judging nobody for taking ETS,but I have make my decision to NOT do it.But understand/respect other who do go true whit it.

Maybe I am a dreamer,and hoping for a another better,safer permamently cure in the future.F.ex Stam-cell sience,they even claim that every human being will have their own DNA analyses/genes way back in time to prevent future desiseas, in 5-10 years.If they can do that,I really hope they can find out off this HH hell/missory.

""I know they have found the DNA,and can find a criminal.But I mean the whole thing,how the body is built up,hope U know what I mean.Little hard to explain for me in english:/""

In the meantime I try to take advantage of this things who is on the marked,and do the best out of my life.Dream,hope,bla,bla.

Last edited:

g35

I pretty much cured my underarm hh with drysol, have you tried that before? Now im stuck with palmar hh, which in my opinion is so much more annoying than underarm, i can't do work properly