confusion!! helpppp

ThatOneGirl

I have never had so many thoughts in my brain! so i thought id just let them out here and mabye yall could help out? to start w/ my best friend ran away this past w. i didnt kno nething bout it cuz i was in broken bow. her sister called me and told me that shed been gone for 5 days and her cells off but she said she wasnt coming home. i said i knew where shed b at and i called paul (her 24 yr old bf) he said yah she was over there but not w/ him, w/ saw, my boy friend! i got maaad cuz ive told her i liked paul and she got so mad and said i better not ever try nething w/ him cuz shed never do that 2 me and i didnt as much as i liked him and i wouldnt answer his calls and then she did it 2 me! she and paul broke up because he was doing ice and wanted her 2 do it w/ her. then cameron texted me yesterday n i tohught it was this other guy and said something i didnt want him 2 kno but hes tryin 2 get w/ me but he has a gf.

K, now to the broken bow stuff. broken bows a small country town where i was born and all my families at. my brother moved there last yr and my moms askin me if id want us 2 move there. im SO sick of moving we move evry yr but were the only ppl of our family not there. reasons i dont want to are: their racist and i could only have white bfs, they gossip, evry1 knows evrything u do, id be the new city girl (evry1 will kno me once i say my last name tho but when ppl hear my last name they think drugs, jail, beating so on cuz of all my uncles) i have fun up here but i wanna be in the country w/ all my family and go huntin n fishin n to the lake plus i rllly like my cousins cousin hes sooo cute n hes all countryfied lmao thats another thing, b4 u go w/ ne1 u gotta make sure ur not related!