Confused

smileyshygirl

Hi, I just wanted to ask a quick question that has been on my mind, I know it doesnt really relate to SA, though. So if the guys would answer this it would be much appreciated. Ok, I like a guy in my Government class and he sits parallel to me and I noticed that last friday when we were doing work in class, he kept looking over at me expecting me to look over at him for some reason because I could just feel his eyes on me. Now, i'm horrible at making eye contact, so i dont know if he was truly looking over at me or something past me. Also, he knows some of my friends and so i see him alot at lunch time and sometimes he looks over at me and i dont know what to do. So what im wondering is, is he interested in me or im i just be being paranoid? P.S. responses from girls are welcome as well! :?

krs2snow

Just look over at him and smile. Not a big "I see you looking at me & I looove it" smile but an "I like this" kinda smile :D <<too big! :) <<go w/something like that!

Good luck!

chris87

I'm totally oblivious when it comes to knowing whether someone likes me. However, I do tend to look at a girl if I am attracted to her. I obviously do it discreetly, because I definitely wouldn't want her to know that I'm looking at her. That would be really embarrassing to me.

That's a pretty simple answer. If he's indeed looking at you there's no doubt he likes you. The only question is if he's looking at you or not, maybe he's looking at a wall right by you or soemthing (i've actually done this)