Confused about this one

Curls

Hey-

I was wondering as to whether or not what I was getting here is considered a "panic attack" or if it could be something else...I've been getting the same feeling ever since I went on a horse that goes up and down on a merry-go-round when I was younger and any other really fast carnival rides. They were really bad back then and they were only limited to carnival rides. They've diminished a little as I got older, but sometimes they come at random times-like if I'm getting a haircut, talking to someone, or driving.

The feeling usually lasts up to a minute if I can try to ease it in some way. What tends to happen is that I get this uncontrolled feeling that starts from the pit of my stomach and reaches to my arms, mouth, and eyes. When it reaches to that point, my eyes water and clamp up, my face scrunches up, I grit my teeth and my body wants to lower itself to the floor. Most of the time, the noises around me amplify and I feel disconnected. The longest one I've had recently was when I was on an airplane and my eyes were closed and suddenly my mind knew that I was not in control over whether or not I was on the ground. I don't have a fear of flying, but the feeling came anyways. I've never told anyone about these "attacks" but because I've had them since I was little. I've been able to get out of them if I tend to focus on something else. I was wondering if these were even panic attacks because isn't it rare to have them at a really young age? It's been a puzzle to me and I haven't tried to figure it out till now because it has been such a normalcy to me; I never asked why...

Anyone have any ideas about this?

TheLoneWolf

im no doctor but it sounds as if youve had some sort of panic attack. everyone has different types of attacks, so no one type is prevalent over another...still, you should probably speak to a doctor about your problems