how many of you are living in NYC?

• i am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i ain't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lio

Banned
Hi,eveybody.This is my first post.I have HH(in hand)and a little bit shy.I have been suffering since I can remember.I feel very down.Here,I
want to introduce myself and comfess.I hope you can read them all.This post contains all my hope.
I am 18,male,born in China.So far,I have immigrated to USA for 3 and half years.Now,there are two biggest problems bugging me.One is
HH,another one is English.HH makes me do everything difficult.For example,I want to learn English,and I am sick and tired of my learning
situation,which is my high school that located in Chinatown.where are so many Chinese students.So,I want to find people in NYC wanting to
learn Chinese by using website like www.meetup.com.(I believe that talk in person is better than talk on the internet)But,I realize that my HH
makes it impossible,because I am afraid of my condition.Finally,I find out this website www.socialphobiaworld.com.I believe that by posting my
blog in this website,it will helps me to solve my biggest problems.I want to know about America and its people and its culture,I want to tell your
guys.I am a very easygoing person.I really want that we can relate and share each other stories.I really WISH I have American friend,which I
am searching and it is like a dream.If you are interested in Chinese language and its culture,than it will be perfect,I can teach Mandarin and We can travel around Chinatown,I can be a guide.
I guess that everyone here wanting to have someone who can supports and knows the situation.I think we have to go out,don't just sit in
front of computer.I think we can be great friends.Here are two ways to contact me:my email: [email protected] or my
skypename: neoskyper1
Add me to your contact list.I hope we can not only talk on the internet,but also we can meet in NYC,an extraordinary city.