Compatability between shy people

jss

Re: compatible shy people

that is a very hopeful story
I wish my life pass the way like that some day

It is very nice and fair to have a wife having sp like me

not fair for her only but for me also the idea that the other person understand my suffering and know my feelings seems very good

ann2 said:
You asked if two shy people can have a relationship. Well, my husband and I both have SA and we have known each other for 31 years and married for 28 very happily. So don't give up!

jss

I am envying you man :lol: :lol:

I am just kidding LOL :lol:

anyway good luck and don't forget to wish me a partner like yours 8)

thwakbub said:
Hi everyone,

This is my first post in this forum. Regarding if two shy people can be compatable.....the answer is a resounding YES! I'm in my forties....so I'm speaking from wisdom here. :) I was fortunate enough to have been in love with someone who had SA just as bad as me. However, instead of driving us apart, our SA drew us together! My goodness, what a kind and giving heart she had. She felt things so deeply! And it was due to her introverted nature that she was this way. Together, we helped each other understand our introverted natures and our social anxiety. Because of her I finally became aware that my introverted personality is not abnormal....we simply are who we are. I began to appreciate my quiet nature and actually view it in a positive light instead of hating myself for it. I only knew her for nine months, and then she passed away. How badly I wanted to die without her. She was that very special woman who only comes around once in a person's lifetime.

But time does find a way to heal. And I am now a stronger man because of her love and the wisdom she imparted on me. I'm still as introverted as ever, but I honest to goodness love my introverted personality.....even if those around me don't! ;)

Brian