compare your xanax experiences with mine

fallenfeather

Hi guys. I just started taking xanax yesterday. I took 0.5mg and then another 0.5g later in the evening. They really made me feel different. I had alot more confidence and felt very chilled out.

Today I did the same again and have felt very tired and clumsy. Going up and down stairs takes more concentration than usual and I ave a general "can't be bothered" approach to most tasks during work. The good side is I don't think I have felt any SA symptoms all day!! I can walk into a crowd of people to ask someone something and engage in a normal conversation without any fear.

I'm just testing the drug out for a few days to see how it affects me and then I'll only use it for major events like interviews/meetings/ social outings/weddings etc.

Does anyone else have any feedback they could give me in relation to the effects you've experienced using xanax. I got myself 100 1mg tablets and Don't plan on taking more than 1mg in any one day.

Thanks guys

fallenfeather

xanax

Thanks Grumblina. I just wanted something to make those up and coming social events bearable, instead of having to avois them all completely. If I'm only taking them on average once a week or maybe twice (depending on how many of these events arise) do you think the effects will stay at the same strength?

fallenfeather

xanax

Oh, the other effect I noticed as at night I'm having the deepest most peaceful sleep I've ever had!! The down side is I sleep right through my alarm and have been a little late for work each time. I have very elaborate and detailed dreams too! It's great.

fallenfeather

xanax

Thanks grumblina! That's very useful information. I'm starting to see xanax as my rescue angel now for those difficult situations, but I underastand they should not be taken on a daily basis for anything more than a few days or a week or so. I am so glad I found this forum and found out about xanax. It's already improved my life alot!

oh, Grumblina, when you say after not taking it for a while you took it and it was as strong as it was in the beginning, how long was "a while" ?

I'm just wondering if I would be able to take it for say 5 or 6 days in a row (for example when I'm staying with my girlfriends family in the summer) and then go back to taking it just as and when there's a scary event.