Communication......with girls =(

that_shy_guy

Hi, i'm new here. I just registered today. I'm 15 years old and approaching the final months of my freshman year. I guess this is a question for people my age but anyone can reply if they want. Anyway, my problem is that I SUCKkkK at talking to girls and/or keeping a conversation going with them. I get compliments from them a lot especially on my eyes. But that still doesn't help with confidence, at all. But now there is this really REALLY pretty girl I met and she is real nice to me but whenever I see her I can't find it in me to ggo over and talk to her. She's in my gym class but sometimes I don't even say a word to her ALL day because I'm afraid I'll choke up or something. And she is always with her friend which makes it even harder for me to go and talk to her. Yeah sometimes I might have small talk with her(if Im lucky) but the conversations never really go anywhere and I end up feeling dumb while my heart is beating at mach 5. But anyway, does anyone else have this problem? Seems like Im alone and advice for conversation starters would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the short story. :)

ABunkerHere

Hey man.

I am 20, and I went through a situation similar to yours (and still going through it), and my advice is this: do whatever you can to make it work.

My recommendation is humor. The ONE area that I can finally begin to feel comfortable around people, guy or girl, old or young, is by making them laugh. Now I am not sure how gifted you are at coming up with stuff on the spot (that's one of my few good qualities), but if you can make a girl laugh, you'll be able to talk comfortably.

I am telling you this now though, as someone who "blew it" with the girl he wants, and needs... If your situation is similar to mine, you'd best be to take advantage of it now. What I wouldn't do to be able to go back to my 16 year old days and make right what I made wrong. You mentioned that she was pretty, and that she was nice to you; That is exactly what drew me to the girl I am speaking of. She was the only one who had reached out to me, and wanted me to do stuff with her. Couple that kindness with the fact that she is gorgeous and could have anybody she wanted; and I had the perfect situation. Unfortunately I was too shy, "turned" her down (I just said I was busy); and I've regretted life ever since.

It's hard to do; but remember this... She already likes you. You have no chance to be "rejected." YOU have the easy job... Just talk to her. I guarantee you'll be happier hanging out with her than wondering what would have happened if you hung out with her.

Good luck!

ShyBeliever

Hi man,
I understand your situation. Talk about anything that comes to your mind, try to listen to her and respond to her, just try to talk, talk, and mix some humour in it and remember to smile. Just dont let the interaction die. The more you talk to her and smile to her you´ll be more comfortable around her (think about that). I know is hard and it requires a lot of training. But you´re still young, man..just give it a try and if you fail, well, at least you tried.

You have plenty of time ahead of you. Dont feel pressured but try to develop this skills. You gonna need them so much...believe it.

Another thing. In your age i had the mistake of devoting my time only to videogames and tv and that kind of stuff....if you are like this, PLEASE CHANGE!!....QUIT VIDEOGAMES AND THAT STUFF. SPEND MORE TIME OUT OF YOUR HOME. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

I wish all the good luck to you.

that_shy_guy

Thx, both of u....but i think i already blew it with her. She seems to be attracted to her ex, i can pretty much tell by her body language with him, and when I see it I get mad, depressed, and other multiple feelings at the same time. and yea I do spend too much time in front of the tv and with video games...so i started boxing classes. Trying to build up my self confidance. The trainer is really cool and he encourages everyone. Anyway Im gonna get out more and attempt to talk to girls on vacation(girls I dont know). Its gonna be terrifying I kno but still I gotta start somewhere. Again Thx, both of u.

Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted:

prince1

SPW_Antagonist said:
Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted: Just shut the fuck up wasting your breath and do something useful with yourself like get a brain tumour or something. :twisted:

where would one purchase one of these brain tumours you so kindly recomended.