college!!

princess_sophia

ok im crapping myself!! i have a interview thingy at college 2moro to see if i like it! im so scared!! i really dont think i can handle it! god what if i puke up in front of loads of ppl???!!!!!!:oops: :roll: im so nervouse now, cant imagine how bad im gonna be in the morning!!!:(:(

coriander1992

i had one of these a while ago too (i was going for an interview to get a apprenticeship) and i was also nervous.
just remember that they expect you to be nervous, so don't try to hard.
just answer their questions, and take everything as it comes.
smiling helps too :)

best wishes x

ricky

i felt exactly the same!! didnt know how i get through it but in the end i loved college!! it was the best 2 years i've ever had and my SA went :) totally great! course it would have to come back now ¬_¬

Hope it went well anyway! :D

prince1

hehehe im going to college in september but scipped my interview, i was too nervous to even cross the road to it because there where crap loads of the students from there hanging around. I just told the college my bus didnt turn up :x

cobalt_bluester

just say to yourself that thousands of people have done this before and felt nervous about it. You can do it, just trust in yourself and try to put things in to perspective. Richard