College in a New Town

I have just moved into a house in a new town for my second try at college. I’m so nervous I’m beside myself. It feels like I’ve had a continuous panic attack all day. I’m living off campus in a house with a roommate. He seems like a laid back guy but it doesn’t matter because my SA is taking over to the point I can’t even function. He is trying to get me out to bars with him, but I just can’t say yes. I know getting out more will help me but it’s just so hard. Here I am thinking I could make a fresh start. The first thing I’m going to do at college is make an appointment with a counsellor to talk about my problems. Anyone else worried about college this year? Anyone else living in a new town where you don’t know anyone?

Rodney

Yes, I am worried... lol. This year will also be my second go at university and I was getting excited about going back to uni and learning (so I'd have something to occupy my time with :p) but as tuesday approaches I am getting oh so scared of all the people. Especially since alot of people from my highschool will be there and if I run into them and they ask why I am here and not at the University I was last year, I'll have to tell them I was too much of a lameo to stay there and that I dropped out after 1 semester.... or make up some stupid lie or just run away when I see them lol, I think I'll do the last one XD.