Collections

LittleMissScareAll

I used to collect stuffed monkeys and anything with monkeys on it but I don't really anymore...I got too many monkeys and not really enough space for them so I had to get rid of some, but I kept all my favorite ones and the smaller ones that don't take up much space.
Now I guess you could say I collect horror movies or any horror stuff, and stuff with skulls on it...I don't buy alot of horror movies but if I find them cheap I will, or if it's something I love and can watch over & over again, or if it's something I'm dying to see. I got 8 old horror movies on dvd today for $4. 8)

Chilling__Echo

damn, way to go :) i used to be clearance queen but now it's just more beneficial to me to buy what i really like full price and not be stuck with stuff i semi like haha. i loooove foreign films

LittleMissScareAll

I love clearances...I also got 2 shirts today for $5 each, originally $20 shirts. 8) But you're right, it's sometimes better to pay full price if it's something you want bad enough...sometimes it's better to buy 1 at full price than to buy 10 things you won't be happy with for what you could have paid for the 1 item you really wanted. :p If that made any sense. :? I need to go to bed.

Danfalc

Banned
Anything sort of evil/different ornament wise i will get for my flat,like dragon,snake carvings that sort of thing.Ive always liked knives/swords and that sort of stuff... the most recent addition was a mini crossbow.And hats aswell,ive got far too many hats and still cant help myself getting more if i see one i like.

FaymeLevy

I collect movies (i have a collection of over 3000 now..literally), and strangely enough, I also collect folders...you know, like school folders..I buy the ones with the cool designs on it :) I know im strange..

my fave collection though are my knives/swords/daggers. I have dozens of them. :)

PhantomPod

I collect coins, shotglasses, and tickets such as movie tickets, plane tickets, or tickets into theme parks or something.