Chuck Norris versus....

Claude

Can anyone beat Chuck Norris? Below are some matches that I'm sure would make the creator of God (Chuck Norris) at least break a mild sweat.

God vs Chuck Norris
Satan vs Chuck Norris
God teamed up with Satan vs Chuck Norris in a handicap, steel cage tables ladders and chairs match
Superman vs Chuck Norris
Che Guevara vs Chuck Norris
Kamar Rouge vs Chuck Norris
A black hole vs Chuck Norris
The big bang vs Chuck Norris
Steven Seagal vs Chuck Norris
Jean Claude Van Dam vs Chuck Norris
Arnold Schwarzenegger vs Chuck Norris
The entire worlds nuclear arsenal vs Chuck Norris
Hercules vs his personal trainer Chuck Norris
Wal-Mart cult vs Chuck Norris
Ronald McDonald vs Chuck Norris
Indiana Jones vs Chuck Norris
Cola and pop rocks vs Chuck Norris
Mount Everest vs Chuck Norris
Agent Fox Mulder vs Chuck Norris
Neo vs Chuck Norris
Matt Hughes vs Chuck Norris (in the UFC Chuck Norris division of course)
Powerlifting contest between Ed Coan and Chuck Norris
Bodybuilding contest between Ronnie Coleman and Chuck Norris
Tour de France race between Chuck Norris and Lance Armstrong
Staring contest between you and Chuck Norris
The unstoppable force and immovable object vs the Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris vs Hungary if they don't name that bridge after him

So there it is.....many "challenges" for the great God Chuck Norris to "overcome". If anbody wants to predict the outcomes of any of these matches, or if you want to suggest your own, your more than welcome to! Oh, but remember if you don't say Chuck Norris would mop the floor with any of his adversaries mentioned above, that would be considered blasphemy and the almighty Chuck Norris would find out where you live, ring your doorbell, kill your family with swift roundhouse kicks to the head (while you watched in horror), burn your house down, paralyze you from the neck down for the rest of your life, then as you live out the remainder of your life in a paralyzed state, he would constantly torment you with re-runs of his movie "firewalker". But still go ahead and make predictions on who would win....but it better be Chuck Norris :evil:!

2QuietForThem

I see we have a Walker fan, just like me. You said "tables, ladders and chairs match" - that's straight wrestling! So how about TRIPLE H vs Chuck Norris? The Undertaker vs Chuck Norris?