Christmas list?

Sad-Kitten

So what's everybody got on there Christmas wishlist this year? Any games, electronics, books? A tacky Christmas sweater perhaps? :p

Me personally I've had my eye on a ptr91f for a while. It's a civilian version of my favorite assault rifle. Plus it would give me an excuse to get out of the house to go to a gun range and learn to shoot which i have wanted to learn since i was a kid. :)

And no I'm not some freaky gun nut. :p

marciaX3

this probably sounds weird but i want a new vaccuum cleaner. the one we have is old, heavy so it's hard to move, and most of all USED. my mom found it when someone was gonna throw it out and gave it to me lol.

i also want to be able to pay off my credit card without having to work (nearly impossible i know). anyone have about 1500 they want to send to me?? lol

I want a sewing machine so I can learn how to make my own clothes! No idea where to start to find the right sewing machine for my needs though. I don't even know what features I need to be on it! I'll look up reviews on google.

I'd love to have my credit card paid off too like marciaX3!

nephatitus

books!!!!!
a new pair of shoes, since the ones i have now are worn down
razor blades, im running out and their lke 20.00$ per refill (wtf expensive)
and some spending money so i can hang out with my friends during the winter break

Timbuk 3 said:
Transformers, superheroes
Thundercats in cast iron clothes
Rocket fingers, laser eyes
Cannon mouths and missile toes

Santa’s helpers from on high
Secret sponsors place their bids
Your donation helps to buy
GI Joes for Contra kids

All I want for Christmas
All I want for Christmas
All I want for Christmas
Is world peace

Rock Lord masters of disaster
Detonate the ghetto blaster
And little black Rambo metal choir
Sings deck the halls with great balls of fire

Looks to me like World War III
Underneath the Christmas tree
Please dear Santa, Mr. Santa, please
Can’t you make the firing cease?

All I want for Christmas
All I want for Christmas
All I want for Christmas
Is world peace

A monster satellite TV
Sends season's greetings from afar
Star Wars I and II and III
Chestnuts roasting on the VCR

All I want for Christmas
All I want for Christmas
All I want for Christmas
Is world peace

Sad-Kitten

I want a sewing machine so I can learn how to make my own clothes!
That's a pretty cool idea. What kind of material will you be working with? I don't know much about sewing myself, only what little i learned in school. I imagine denim would require a rather powerful machine.
razor blades, im running out and their lke 20.00$ per refill (wtf expensive)
I can relate to this, anything metal is ridiculously expensive.

As a side note can anyone PM me how to quote someone directly? I looked up instructions on how to do it, but it doesn't seem to want to work. Thanks.

Just click
icon_quote.gif

I'm hoping for a DVD-RW drive (old one broke), Vonnegut's "Armageddon in Retrospect" (being dead doesn't stop him from writing more), some cheap plates (tired of only owning three), sunglasses (all these years of squinting are starting to get old), noise-canceling headphones (to attempt to eliminate my neighbors from the world without getting arrested), and a few Cinematic Titanic episodes.