CHRISTIAN discussion

lily

Hi all, this is where I'll probably discuss Christianity, Christ the Lord and other Christians can do the same and I can also discuss any questions others have but I will not reply to posts that are flaming Christ but only genuine questions and I should note that I'm around an intermediate Christian, not an advanced Christian. Thank you

I will not discuss islam religion simply because it only takes the OT into account and the belief that Jesus was only a prophet and Mohammad was God and ignores the NT which tells us Jesus is Lord, and that's not the whole bible

Last edited:

lily

We should never forget the B.C. and A.C. in history, B.C. meaning 'before Christ' and "A.D." in Latin meaning 'anno domini' (in the year of the Lord), we should not forget the alters that I heard that are still here today built by the chosen men of God. Lord Jesus wants us to be with Him, he says '.....so that where I am, you may be also', 'in my house, there are many rooms/mansions'. 'No eye has seen nor ear has heard what the Lord has in store for us in heaven'. There's a film called 'Heaven is For Real' that you can watch, based on a true story

Last edited:

lily

the US dollar bill has 'God With Us' on it and I think their main religion is Christianity, an observation

lily

I had a nice Easter. I hope everyone else who celebrates Easter had as well:

hallelujah!

lily

We should never forget the B.C. and A.C. in history, B.C. meaning 'before Christ' and "A.D." in Latin meaning 'anno domini' (in the year of the Lord), we should not forget the alters that I heard that are still here today built by the chosen men of God. Lord Jesus wants us to be with Him, he says '.....so that where I am, you may be also', 'in my house, there are many rooms/mansions'. 'No eye has seen nor ear has heard what the Lord has in store for us in heaven'. There's a film called 'Heaven is For Real' that you can watch, based on a true story
edited