CHRISTIAN discussion

lily

Hi all, this is where I'll probably discuss Christianity, Christ the Lord and other Christians can do the same and I can also discuss any questions others have but I will not reply to posts that are flaming Christ but only genuine questions and I should note that I'm around an intermediate Christian, not an advanced Christian. Thank you

I will not discuss islam religion simply because it only takes the OT into account and the belief that Jesus was only a prophet and Mohammad was God and ignores the NT which tells us Jesus is Lord, and that's not the whole bible

Last edited:

lily

We should never forget the B.C. and A.C. in history, meaning 'before Christ' and "apres dieu" 'after God' Christ, we should not forget the alters that I heard that are still here today built by the chosen men of God. Lord Jesus wants us to be with Him, he says '.....so that where I am, you may be also', 'in my house, there are many rooms/mansions'. 'No eye has seen nor ear has heard what the Lord has in store for us in heaven'. There's a film called 'Heaven is For Real' that you can watch, based on a true story

lily

the US dollar bill has 'God With Us' on it and I think their main religion is Christianity, an observation

lily

I had a nice Easter. I hope everyone else who celebrates Easter had as well:

hallelujah!