childhood friends

dzerklis

hey peeps, maybe there is something youd like to share about your childhood buddies?

something great happened today, my childhood frind turned up, he called on the phone, it was terrible, i could barely talk, talked with him like with a stranger :oops: but anyways we decided to meet later, we hadnt had met for hundred years! talked about different stuff, recalled the good old days, he throwed the idea to go to Pink Floyd gig next friday, hell go with his gf but can get another ticket for free hehe the future looks much more hopeful now. i wanted to share it with somebody, where else if not here :)

dzerklis

thankyou nem. i certainly will go. ive been to gigs before tho last time was several year ago and it was terrible, but this time ill try to enjoy it. i only worry a little that ill have to be on my own there as the friend will be with girlfriend anyway i wont flee, really want to see pinkfloyds i only wander how many of the old members will be there :roll: probably one or two hehe

shipost

same thing happened to me a while back, its great for you but its not when they bring tons of people they know to :x

nattykins

PINK FLOYD'S PLAYING SOMEWHERES????? and I won't be there? lol...If it's the real Pink Floyd (I've been to the Austrailian Pink Floyd Show- the best cover band for Pink Floyd but) then just go and enjoy yourself! I would do anything to see Pink Floyd lol.

dzerklis

nattykins said:
PINK FLOYD'S PLAYING SOMEWHERES????? and I won't be there? lol...If it's the real Pink Floyd (I've been to the Austrailian Pink Floyd Show- the best cover band for Pink Floyd but) then just go and enjoy yourself! I would do anything to see Pink Floyd lol.

hehe yeah it will be the real Pink Floyd cos friend was disappointed when said that David Gilmour wont be there.

oh no:( it wont be the real Pink Floyd but a cover band called Off the Wall :x how could i be so gullible, and what else sucks is that the gig will be today not tomorrow. everything sucks today.

Septor

dzerklis said:
hey peeps, maybe there is something youd like to share about your childhood buddies?

something great happened today, my childhood frind turned up, he called on the phone, it was terrible, i could barely talk, talked with him like with a stranger :oops: but anyways we decided to meet later, we hadnt had met for hundred years! talked about different stuff, recalled the good old days, he throwed the idea to go to Pink Floyd gig next friday, hell go with his gf but can get another ticket for free hehe the future looks much more hopeful now. i wanted to share it with somebody, where else if not here :)

Good for you Dzerklis.Things are looking up for you man.I would probably run and hide if I met someone from my childhood.lol

Good luck at the Pink Floyd concert man.I hope you enjoy it. :D :D