Childhood experiences

jdiane

Mine was a big factor in me having social phobia and anxiety... I remember being a normal kid up until I was 8 and my parents took a lot of trips together and would leave me and my two older brothers in the care of people they knew from church. Well I remember this one couple who watched us. sometimes they both would watch us and other times just the man... Well, basically, to make a long story short, he taught me (being 8 years old) how to french kiss... I hated it and thought it was sooo disgusting but he still made me... I feared being in the same room with him alone... I didn't tell my parents because that was their friend from church.... yeah, nice christian man.... To this day, my parents dont know about it... and when I was in school some years later, i was quiet and so i got teased, even from someone who was supposed to be my friend. Even right in front of me..... so now i just have a hard time trusting people. And even now, 2 women I work with are trying to get me fired... I just can't escape from people who can't be trusted.....::(: