Check out this website

BombCat

Ok, perhaps i should comment now before another person other than Tris starts to think that the website belongs to me. No no it aint me!

Well i had my fair share of laugh for this guy who wishes to be a movie star, singer and super hero wannabe. A friend (she suffers from low self esteem and lack of confidence, typical us) forwarded it over to me and we both agreed that this guy Steven is exactly on the other side of the scale as compared to us. Surely it would do good to him and us if he can shed that excess ego to confidence deficient people like us. He's so self obsessed and high ego while we bunch cant even feel the presence and significance of ourselves.

Reading his website really did help to perk up my normal (as usual, feeling slightly down) day but it was at his expense (i think i did reprimand myself a while for this), thus i really like to express my thanks to him, together with admiration for his courage for doing what he wants in life. No doubt he maybe kinda ego, i'm sure there's something we can learn from him.

Fight for the life you want for. Never give in to that devil that's always whispering bad into your ears.

So guys any comments?

Crimefish

I'm happy for him that he has all that stuff to hope for and think about. I'm not even remotely jealous for some reason.
Street eyebrow plucker? Can't people pluck their own eyebrows?

Ice

For one minute I thought hey that's Bombcat's website. That site was so funny. :D :p Surely overconfidence is just as bad as SP.

blankmind

MAN THAT WAS MAAAD!!
someone stop him before he takes over the world!!!
that is right at the other end of the scale,and well beyond!
i mean!,a storytelling champion?!
he is just too damn talented!
god that is frightening!!
i can't say anything else,i'm speechless. 8O :p

Anonymous

I like the Street Eyebrow plucker. He's funny and quirky...a little strange.

I want to be just like him except I'll be the Stree Toe-Nail Clipper! :D