Chavs Bullying

KaiDaviez

hello I'm cai and Ive had M.E/CFIDS for 5 years and recently the M.E/CFIDS starting to get better and I'm starting to get out more(like walking the dog etc) and now and these chavs see's me and know that I am vulnerable and they try to intimidate me into a reaction and they hit my bum and talk like they don't give a **** I really it really knocks my confidence right down.

I used to get bullied at school(verbally) and I used to get really angry.
and now I am not a sporty as I am used to I havent got that as my defence!I don't no what to do and i may get angry and "punch" one of them as I hate feeling crap and being angry again I have had enough **** in my life they are 13 and I'm 21 but they are same size as me and it makes me feel sick as "they are only 13"

I still want to go want to get out any suggestions as I ignore them it makes things worse and they just go and up really intimidate me??

also I have thought of things like posting them on youtube and other ideas like that to "shame" them as I am classed as disabled but ahwell I'm just really really angry!!

about the M.E/CFS http://www.emedicinehealth.com/chronic_fatigue_syndrome/article_em.htm

shield

There's nothing to be ashamed of. I am scared of groups of kids and I'm 21. Even a Lion will be killed by a pack of small hyenas. I think these low class chavs are idiots who will never amount to anything just change direction and don't risk getting into a fight. But remember you are a man and no other man has the right to lay their hands on you. If you get any trouble on your new route make sure you have a good weapon and then hand out a good beating. I recommend you purchase a weapon like cs gas. A weapon that will give you a very high chance of beating your opponents.