Certain Dri

hi, i have been usin Driclor for a few months now but i havent seen any changes, i havent used it everyday, when i use it i feel no itching or an irritation at all. could it not be workin due 2 useing to much? is there any other product worth trying?

JBrown

Certain Dry....hmmmm......

I just bought Certain Dry three days ago and have been using it the last three nights right at bedtime as per the directions. So far, I've noticed little, if no decrease in my pit sweat.....still the same old enormous wet patches these last couple days, sweat dripping down my sides, the only difference being my armpits feel waxy to the touch...... does Certain Dry take a long time to kick in? It seems like most people who have found success with it have seen noticeable results within the first day or two. I'll give it a week and a bit..... anyone else have the same (lack of) results with Certain Dry? Is it possible over-application can reduce it's effectiveness? Any further suggestions? I'm seeing a dermatologist in a little more than a week so hopefully I can get some good advice there, but you guys are my next best resource in the meantime.

Thanks!

laurynlove

Mine is really bad, does Certain Dri work? I don't want to waste any money on something that doesnt help. Mine is mild I'd say, not as bad as some.

Ragnarok

Hello all. I'm currently a recovered individual that suffers from Axillary hyperhidrosis. I've been doing a lot of research lately on things to try to help me stop sweating so much (underarms). I ran into a forum about "certain dri", and seen there was tremendous results with others. I went to walmart last night, and bought it myself. I applied it on last night before bed (as said with instructions). I woke up today, and I didn't sweat hardly at all. I want to recommend this product to anyone who suffers from Axillary Hyperhidrosis. It does help!!!!! Follow instructions carefully, and you should achieve success!!! Good luck to all of those out there :) You will feel like a whole new person after it takes affect.