Celexa and memory loss??

Has anyone who's used Celexa (I'm on 40mg a day) noticed any amount of memory loss while taking it?

I've always had a certain amount of forgetfulness, but since taking this drug it seems to be a lot worse. Sometimes I forget to take the meds for two days in a row! I forgot to take it yesterday.
It just seems like I'm forgetting more things lately.

I'm also not 100% sure this drug is doing anything more than (slightly) slowing me down. Well, it is having an effect on sex. I don't have ED, but I definately find it harder to achieve orgasm.
It's doable, but it ain't easy. :p

Need2StopRunning said:
Has anyone who's used Celexa (I'm on 40mg a day) noticed any amount of memory loss while taking it?

I've always had a certain amount of forgetfulness, but since taking this drug it seems to be a lot worse. Sometimes I forget to take the meds for two days in a row! I forgot to take it yesterday.
It just seems like I'm forgetting more things lately.

I'm also not 100% sure this drug is doing anything more than (slightly) slowing me down. Well, it is having an effect on sex. I don't have ED, but I definitely find it harder to achieve orgasm.
It's doable, but it ain't easy. :p

I used to take celexa but I can't remember if I had memory loss. Just kidding, celexa is one of the many meds I've tried. It didn't really affect me much, but it didn't help me either. I've given up on meds and just use ACT now.

gulshen10

i've been taking seroquel100, karbalex600 and abilify15 for 6 months..the 1st 2 drugs make me sleep..i take them at nights..i take the last one in the mornings..i can do the housework easily..it doesn't affect me so much..do i have to use all those pills till the end of my life? i am afraid i do..