Case study for Bella magazine, can be anonymous

Hursty

Hi,
Further to my previous message (see below), the Health Editor has suggested the person who I interview (will be about six questions, can be done by email) can remain anonymous (so either male or femlae is fine, aged from mid-teens to mid-sixties). Ideally, you will have had found sort of solution to your blushing and that way we can pass on the advice and hope through the article in the magazine. Hope someone can help!

Kind regards,

David.
Tel: 07711-746218.

Previous message:
Hi,
I am a freelance health writer commissioned by Bella magazine to interview someone (a female under aged 60) who can talk about blushing. Can you help put me in touch with anyone? They must be willing to be identified and photographed. I'll put any useful contact details at the end of the interview. Many thanks for your help.
If you need more details or I can help in any way, please let me know.
Kind regards,
David.
David Hurst, freelance health writer.
07711-746218.

sweetlips

hi i would be willing to help as i have had this extreem blusing problems for years. iam 25 years old i live in the UK, even though i have this problem i still push myself through everything and i try not let the extreem blusing stop me from getting on with life. however when i see the marks the blusing as left on my skin, which then take up to an hour to disappear it makes me feels so down and it hurts. However i'm overcoming the problem with mediation and councelling. look forward to hearing from you