Cardio

sweating

Has doing more cardio helped anyone with their sweating problem? Im talking specifically the type thats triggered by anxiety.

Also wondering about Chamomile Tea, helped anyone?

Conor

I've turned my life around a lot fitness wise. Up until last year I would drink every weekend and use alcohol to cover my sweating issues I guess. But now I am big into fitness and staying healthy. It has helped me a lot mentally to feel better about myself. I also compete in triathlons and races so it's completely natural for everybody to be sweating there so I feel at ease!
But as far as reducing my sweating it hasn't helped reducing it in any drastic measures. I turned to fitness in the hope of this and although I didn't receive the results I was searching for to control my sweating I did find something I now love doing and takes my mind away from this burden.

uksam

Personally I didn't really notice a difference after a summer of running, but I reckon that being more fit may help improve your self-confidence, which in turn may help reduce random pangs of anxiety (and so reduce hh). That was what I thought, and while I was running I felt more fit and healthy, slept better etc. So for some it may help!

Edit:
Give it a go anyway, its worth it for all the other benefits, and it just might help with anxiety and hh too. And as Conor says, you can use it to take your mind off things. When you run/exercise sweating is seen as 'acceptable', so to some extent, you can enjoy being out and being sweaty for a good reason!

CharlesN

Yes. I did notice overall less sweating after losing weight. It's definitely worth a shot. Being fit never really needs a reason other than it is good for you mentally, physically and emotionally.

Good luck,

S_Spartan

Yes. I did notice overall less sweating after losing weight. It's definitely worth a shot. Being fit never really needs a reason other than it is good for you mentally, physically and emotionally.

Good luck,

So true, losing weight and exercise even cured my acid reflux!