Can't stop worrying about this...

cadaver_

I'm 32 male and starting to get the nerve to meet with guys and trying to date and form relationships. But I feel like I'm getting too old for the age I'm attracted to. I'm attracted to roughly 23-35 year olds. I go on dating sites all the time and many young guys see 35 and over as too old. I'm just starting out and I feel like I'll be forced to settle for the older set soon (beer bellies and hair loss - yuck). Any thoughts? Am i being unrealistic?

Len

Yeah I think you are setting your standards too high. Why not contact some guys who are in your league and arrange a date. From my experience with dating sites (albeit with straight women) you never know what you are going to get. You may end up being good friends; they may look even better than their photo; they may have a great personality which you find attractive. Just get in there and meet new people. You never know what might happen!

Also, I don't think all older guys have beer bellies and baldness. I think you are over-exaggerating. :)