Can't relate

stardog

Whether it's humour, general conversation or whatever, I feel like I'm on a different planet...what's the point of anything if you can't make connections with people? It's a basic human need...constant social rejection and your brain starts shutting down :roll:

mustang

Keep at it man. I know exactly what your talking about.
It takes time, try starting convorsations with subjects your interested in/familiar with and see if that helps.

Leki

I know what you mean. I just feel so out of it, like i am a different species or something. I feel like i have 50m walls built up around me.
On one hand i want to be invisible and crawl down the nearest hole in the ground, on the other hand i so desperately want to belong.

Ergo_proxy

I'm a lonely boy... life is so hard for lonely people. I do a exercices by don't lose the train and be happy. But in life isn't important have a lot of friends only a god fireds and god family.

God luck!

Moonie

The sad thing is, I feel like I can relate to other people's humor, etc. I will hear people talking, and be like 'Wow, I talk about the same thing with my brother.' (Or someone else that I am actually close to and can open up with). But, I can not do anything about it. I am paralyzed. Even though a conversation might sound like something I'd talk about, I can't do anyuthing about it at times... It kills me!