Can't even walk a Dog!:confused:

I have quite servere general hyperhidrosis and also social anxiety + depression, to the point I only leave the house at certain times and don't go to busy places at all.

The point I am making is today it was quiet so I thought I would take the dog for a walk and within 2 minutes I was pretty much soaked all over, anyone who has this can understand it feels horrible having that much sweat on your skin and then having your clothes wet, they feel heavy and moving in them whilst wet is not nice. I don't stop sweating until 20 minutes after I have returned as I kind of have an after burn.

The good thing is I did not see anyone out but what would be the impression if people had seen me red face/dripping? (This boys ill)

I would love to be one of those people who could have a shower get dressed for going out and then whilst you wait for others to get ready you can take the dog out and return as fresh as you left.

This really is a life sentance and one I don't want to serve!

Sacrament

Did you sweat because you got nervous, or you just start sweating out of the blue? Seems like it calmed down once you went back home.

Exposure helps. Keep doing it, and eventually, it won't be so bad. You just have to stop beating yourself up every time it happens.