Can't deal with today

Tab

So its my first day back at school having the last week off. I have a test today and I'm feeling really really nervous. I've not been getting good marks this year and I really want to do good. I didn't study over my break, go figure, and on top of that I'm feeling really anxious today. I haven't been really taking my meds for the past week and been drinking and smoking a lot while I was off. Now I guess I'm paying for it, but these anxious feelings are pretty bad. I haven't felt this bad since I first started the meds. I'm tired, I feel kinda sick, and right now I'm craving social interaction, it's really weird. I got no one else to talk to about it so I thought I'd post here and get it off my chest. I feel batter writing about it and let others know how I feel.

Anyway, thats pretty much all I wanted to say. respond or don't, as long as I know I'm not the only one feeling really crappy today. ::(:

danstelter

We all have our good days and bad days. Even though I have a pretty good grip on my anxiety, for the most part, it does not bother me now. But, I sometimes have the horrible anxiety-ridden days like you talk about. However, don't engage in behaviors that cause additional anxiety such as drinking, smoking, failing to take meds, and procrastinating doing homework. Instead, face the situation head-on. If you need a break, do something healthy for yourself. Take a hot bath, exercise, or go out to eat your favorite food. I hope you feel better and that you do what you need to do to get yourself back in a healthy place!