Can't Date! :(

prince1

Im just too damn scared about dating!!! Ok so i like this girl ALOT! and guess what? she likes me ALOT too!:) so its all good apart from i can only litterally talk to her when under the influence of alchole :evil: Yes this is very deppressing for me and we get on so well when im semi drunk. When ive been drinking a little i can even have sexual intercourse with her but when sober i can barely talk to her or maintain a convosation. I dont even have the guts to talk to her again sober for the fact she may be dissapointed when i sober.
My mum says i lack social skills or convo skill my answer is NO! why would i be able to maintain a convo with her for 2 hours 1 on 1 after only 3 beers if i lacked social skills, no im just nervous.
Just thought i would share another deppressive moment of my life with you all so you can feel better :p :twisted:

Tryin

Hey, do you really think you CAN'T date? Of course you can. Maybe it's difficult, okay. And maybe alcohol helps you relax, but that's all it can do. Alcohol can't change your personality, manners or skills. It can only help you relax. And what does it mean? It means it is still YOU who talks, dates, has fun (and, if I get it right, even makes love) with your lady. Right? It is you whom she likes. Not alcohol. You. Maybe it will be a challenge for both of you to spend sober times together. But it's worth it. So don't be afraid of disappointment. The lady probably also behaves a little differently when sober. It's still the old truth. Be yourself. Don't fake. Don't be afraid. Don't take it too seriously. And if you have a problem, share it with her. (Why not admitting you are nervous? Honesty is important, really it is.)

So, good luck to both of you. And keep us posted about how it goes.
:wink: