cant...breathe...AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT DO I DO?!!!!!!!!

should i do it?

• yep! it'll be good for you.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no way...it's too much

• hell i don't care, leave me alone!

• Total voters

despise

every social phobic's worst nightmare??? you tell me.

the phone rings, mum answers it -

"oh hi Len!"
(my old driving instructer)

"oh really??? you do know she is a little shy don't you?"
me thinking - 'hah! a little shy??'

"ray martin?? oh ok, well, i'll talk to you later Len, bye"
i'm thinkng, 'hmm... ray martin?? he sounds familiar...'

she hangs up...she looks at me...
"how would you like to be on tv?"

me - "heh... you are joking.... right?"

mum - "no, they want to do a news report on good learning methods for driving"

me - *faints*

WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO?!!!! im so freaked out....
me on tv...TV??
worst part is another girl who goes to my school may have been offered this aswell, and she's really outgoing, she'll be telling everybody in the whole world to watch when it'll be on tv, if it happens.... then obviously if i do it i'll be on tv aswell...with the whole world watching....

"hey, werent you that freaked out looking chick on the news last night?? haha, you looked like you were going to die!!"

im sorry if i'm making no sence at all.. im very frantic and panicky at the moment... *faints again*

redlady

Worst nightmare - um... let me see - Hell yeah. I was filmed once by a news camera crew just walking by mind you - no talking - and that to me was terribly embarassing.
So do you intend to do it or what - is there a part of you that secretly wants to despite your nervousness?

despise

i dont think im going to do it. but after i found out, i was imagining myself being filmed, and being infront of cameras...it felt a little like i was in the big brother house actually.. haha... :? but i felt pretty sick. i'd love to do it and not feel nervous, but what are the chances of that.

4myself

Woah, what a situation!. If you really want to go ahead and do it, then go for it. I was in a tv commercial once (backgound fades to whitewash as I reminisce) and people dont remember it for too long anyway so dont worry to much. Also the camera crew will give you heaps of chances to get it right and will only use the good footage anyway. So if your cool with it, go for it!.

Lost_Nomad

there is no shame in quiting if you feel that this could make yout SP worse. Does your mom know you have SP?

despise

yeah... she knows i have sp. but my dad openly expresses how much he thinks im "full of shit", and sometimes my mum thinks i just use it as an excuss to get out of things. i really thought my mum would understand because it sounds as though she had it as a kid too...but when i told this to her she said mines alot worse. :roll: it was a different story a few months ago.. "theres nothing wrong with you!! my life was so much worse then yours!!"
confused i am. and they wonder why i dont ever tell them how im feeling.