Can you forget people that made bad things to you

Klaus

I try to ignore everyone that made bad things for me in the past, I try to just don't think about those people. But many of them still live near me, study or work with me. And I feel so much rage when I see them that I lose attention to whatever I am doing, I just can't concentrate or focus. The rage is so huge that I feel sick afterwards, and when I got home I just feel a strong desire to lay down and sleep forever.

I'm not kidding, some of them really abused me verbally and physically, and due to social phobia I couldn't react or do anything to defend myself, but I'm not a cold or patient person, I'm the opposite, I felt fire burning inside myself when those things happened.

Obviously I don't pretend to do anything against them, I'm no criminal, I just wish I didn't feel feel this way whenever I see them. And one of them still verbally abuse me at work, and I don't know what to do.

I'm just trying to evolve financially and get a degree so I can get away from this place, from this job, from those people. They've made me a bitter person, I simply hate people so much now...

Last edited:

Lambie

I wish I could forget them and everything they've put me through, but sadly I can't.
How can you forget or forgive people who've ruined your life?

sucettes

I live near the people who were mean to me too and it's a small place so it's very easy to meet them. I understand that some people want to take revenge and therefor commit a crime. At the same time I also understand that it's wrong and I would not do it myself. But the people who bullied me have destroyed my life and my social skills. I became isolated and psychically destroyed. I still struggle and I remember every little thing they did to me and I still hate them for it. How can I possibly forget that. I think the best thing to do is to just hang in there a bit longer, think about the future, soon you will never have to see them again, just get your degree first. What do you do when the person verbally abuse you at work btw? Is there anything you could do like tell your boss or something? I know how hard it is to stand up for yourself and to defend yourself when you're dealing with SA.

caringsoul

Banned
Only if they honestly sorry and because i want closure i always want things to end nicely, even if things will end. i dont like enemy and i dont want to be sad.

Klaus

I live near the people who were mean to me too and it's a small place so it's very easy to meet them. I understand that some people want to take revenge and therefor commit a crime. At the same time I also understand that it's wrong and I would not do it myself. But the people who bullied me have destroyed my life and my social skills. I became isolated and psychically destroyed. I still struggle and I remember every little thing they did to me and I still hate them for it. How can I possibly forget that. I think the best thing to do is to just hang in there a bit longer, think about the future, soon you will never have to see them again, just get your degree first. What do you do when the person verbally abuse you at work btw? Is there anything you could do like tell your boss or something? I know how hard it is to stand up for yourself and to defend yourself when you're dealing with SA.

At the last time I said bad things to him also, and he started to SCREAM back. All co-workers were just like: "WTF?" And he embarassed me a lot, cause he started to say things about social phobia, depression, about me being crazy etc, because he used to study with me, and somehow my mum told his mum, Anyway, I don't know what the **** happened, but I think it was my mum's fault.

When he started to say those things I couldnt speak anything anymore, I just wish to scape to another place.
I want to get rid of this job, but I simply cant now. I've already told my boss about the situation and he said something like "grow up", "to deal with different kind people is part of job" to me, which means: he doesn't care.

And that's really the key, to dream about a better future and fight hard to achieve it.

Thanks for your post!

sucettes

Omg, that's really f**king horrible. Why did your mum talk to HIS mum? that's really stupid, she shouldn't have done that. You boss seems like such an as*hole too.

I completely understand that you want to leave, I wouldn't blame you if you did. I don't think that I would've been able to take all that. I left the school I was going to attend last year, right now I'm sitting here like a loser doing nothing. I have no idea what to do with my future. So yeah, it's important to keep on trying even though it's hell. I do understand if you want to give up though.

Good luck!!