CAN U PPL ME ?

gull

Hi to all
CAn u ppl help me? I m suffering 4om SP and i can't share it with my family members.My first attack was 2 years before i did not know at that time what happen to me my head shiver when i suffer i become ashamed of myy self.I can not eat or drink any thing infront of other i become conscious that every one is watching me.I need help 4om u ppl?If there is any drug which can help me plz tell me?
GULL

Hi gull! Hopefully you'll find the help you need on this forum.
There are medications you can go on for SP, you should try and get to the doctor and ask about them because there are different ones. I've never tried any so I can't give you advice, but if I was going to go on any I might recommend SSRI antidepressants, they're good for anxiety.

However, I would not recommend just going on drugs...there are obviously emotional issues that you have that you need to sort out. When I started getting panic attacks mine came on randomly too and I didn't know what was happening, but something is bringing them on in your subconscious. I would recommend therapy too, because taking drugs isn't going to resolve the REASON you developed SP, it will just treat your symptoms, and so you'll be vunerable to relapses throughout your life.
I'm rambling a lot!
Therapy + Medication = Better! (or at least that's the plan :D )
Good luck!

PS: I would recommend sharing it with someone, hiding your SP from everyone in your life will just increase your stress levels. I hope you find someone who will be supportive :)

light

i used to question myself and my actions, continuously. it wasn't until i got to know others better, that i realized, they're no better than me. in most cases, even worse. i discovered that i'm not defined by blushing,anxiety, or depression. but all these maladies mask your real person. sooooooooo love yourself enough to be yourself, and let the chips fall where they may.

gull

THANKS to all of u who recommended me to share my PS with some one.I shared it with my sis n we both went to psychiatrist who gave me medicine.I was feeling better when i shared it with some one n while sharing i was crying n crying .
THANKS ONCE AGAIN.