Can someone please help me...

Feelings123

Well, me and my friends have been together for quiet a while. Maybe around 3 years. But when we started to go to highschool a few months passed i noticed a few changes. They signed up for this website were all the teens hangout kind of like myspace. Anyhow they also met this girl who they thought was so pretty. A few days passed and i noticed they were being reallly mean to me. Also my friend told me her password for the website, and i thought ok whatever. The next day i was wondering what comments she had on her site. I go and check and all i see is the ugliest picture of me posted there and some other ones too. I read some of the comments and i was so hurt. They also made a club called... (my name) Haters! )(they even put my last name) I read the comments between my 2 friends and they said that i'm a fake and that im so annoying and weird. They said that I'm really ugly and they dont like me that much anymore. I thought to myself what have i ever done to you guys. And so they said who cares if anybody find out about who we care.... anyways there is way more to it then that i just need an advice for this problem. I'm really hurt right know and i was crying about how long they are going to keep this up and show everyone a another side of me that is not true...( sorry for the bad grammer)

ash_2001

I know that this may not seem like it to you right now, but if you look at what your friends are doing from the side all it is is just a bunch of bored insecure kids needing to feel better about themselves. Basically a bunch of teens getting high and mighty at the cost of someone else's dignity.

Don't let them win, judging by their actions I'd say that these people would be greately improved by pulling their bottom lips over their heads and swallowing. You could try to resolve this by taking one of your closest friends aside from that group and talking to them calmly about it. Something along the lines of, you know it's great that I've amused you all so much, but it's not particularly fun from this end of the waters. What makes you think that you wont be the but of their jokes after they get bored of me.

If even she/he has recently suffered a hit to her/his head by having someone from the seventh floor dispose of their piano as she/he was passing by, then forget it, they'll get bored of this game soon enough.

OR you could just make friends with a hacker. :wink:

Remember: never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :lol:

Hope things go well in the future.

Take care!

Feelings123

Thank you for your advice. Its just that now every since they made a club and named it after me.. more and more people are joining for no purpose some of the people i dont even know of.. and it's just making me feel depressed.. what should i do about it ?... Soon they will make a forum and discuss all the crap that's not true about me.. while even more people join and i bet the next day i go to school people start ignoring me and giving me mean comments. :(

Thelema

Don't get depressed...get pissed off....they are betraying you and are raising themselves up by putting you down...they aren't your friends at all....get revenge...find a way to hurt them back...post a message there saying who you are and let them know you aren't gonna let this go.

Feelings123

Thank you for that advice :) I'll try to pay them back for what they did.. but recently they have been also prank calling me and just leaving voice mail. Saying crap and making funny noises thinking its funny. Also they the girl that they say is pretty is hanging out with them making them even more mean. That girl can make things worst.. she also got suspended for a week for shop lifting.... :roll: and people still like her.
How does that work...

Thelema

Feelings123 said:
Thank you for that advice :) I'll try to pay them back for what they did.. but recently they have been also prank calling me and just leaving voice mail. Saying crap and making funny noises thinking its funny. Also they the girl that they say is pretty is hanging out with them making them even more mean. That girl can make things worst.. she also got suspended for a week for shop lifting.... :roll: and people still like her.
How does that work...

Start spreading rumors that she's a slut and a whore....make sure you make special notice of her STDs. Plus make sure you talk abot how ugly she is...things like that will cut like a knife.

jayy2k7

hi

hi i have suffered like that too, what i suggest you should do is contact the people who manage this website where there making fun of you and ask them to close it down as it is personal and there letting sensative information about you leak into the website that should see that site closed down.

as for the bitch that thinks she is pritty, let her have her 4 seconds of fame because ill tell you what they dont get it there way all the time and it wont be long before she lets her true colours show. and one thing your friends have to relize if she can pull a hate campaign on you a person she has barely meet, whats to stop her doing it to them,

then i suggest you sit back and laugh bullying hurts but its not forever keep your head on your shoulders dont let them win after all what doesnt kill us makes us stronger, as for the phone calls, just prank them back when they call get someone else to answer it, like a family member or something have some fun too,

as soon as you humilate them they will get bored and move on, too some one else leaving you to get your life back on track, if it gets too much tell some one about it too, its no good keeping it bottled up you never know they might beable to help you out

good luck all the best

jay

paul77uk

So called friends do behave like this growing up, and even adults.

I don't know what it is, but in a group when the others not there they sort of sometimes gang up on them and talk about them, you may have noticed it yourself.

It probably is insecurity.

It does hurt, but try not to take it personally.
It isn't because there's anything wrong with you, but when you think about it, it's because there's something wrong with them.

This fault lays in them as persons, and is something they have to overcome to be better persons.

You actually have an advantage, for that could have been you with them doing this to another, it's easy to fall into the group to be accepted, much harder to stand up alone.

We all have to gorw as persons.
Use this expereince to your character as a person, so you don't practice these same kind of faults they have.
You can have compassion for others feelings, and be a better person.

Use it to your advantage, be true, and you will find true friends for the right reasons, and will share true feelings and have true freindships through life.

iknowkungfu

Dude.....as a freshmen going into my sophmore year. You know what I would do? Yelled at them kick their ass. That's my style :D

kiki

WOW 8O that's just, how could they do that? I mean what have they got against you? I bet (and I'm in a similar situo) I bet it's da pretty girl poisoning them against you