can i have some advice please?

kerryann

I have not had a panic attack for over a week now and i went back to work on monday and everything was fine...then wen i was coming home monday nite i started get the tightening feeling in ma chest with the odd little shooting pain, since then i have developed a dry cough and still have the pains in ma chest and in ma back there like dull pains that come and go just above ma breasts and down the left hand side of my rib cage could it be i am gettin a chest infection?

i cant get to see my doctor til wednesday so until then i have just been puttin olbas oil on to releive my breathing.

Any advice anyone please?

Kerry Ann

siyko

Alright kerryanne, its possible it could be a chest infection, in which case it will clear up soon, but its also possible that its psychosomatic which basically means your mind is causing you to think there are pains in your chest, i know that sounds daft, but i used to get exactly the same thing, because youre constantly thinking and focussing on pains in your chest your brain starts to be conviced that there are pains there, im sure it'll will be revealled that there is nothing there, hopefully your doctor will help put your mind at ease

lifes_to_long

I just wanna hear that breast talk to be quite honest i mean im sure my imagination possibly over steped the mark with that one but fuck yeh that turned me on.awesome xxxlove oli

J_

do you smoke? if so stop (yeah i know i should too ;)

if not is there anything you can think that might trigger it? do you take the tube home? drinking too much coffee? do you drink a lot of water? eat healthy? if not then do, as siyko said it could be in the mind, but being unhealthy physically, can lead to an unhealthy mental state, which is made worse by lifes other probs. maybe. it's worth a try ;)

take care and i hope u get better soon