Can being so alone cause you to be this?

lonely_world

A raging maniac at times with so much irritability that you just want to bash someone's head in with a baseball bat? I've been diagnosed as being Bipolar which causes extreme anger and irritability too, but if someone has been so alone in her life as I have been, couldn't that be a cause for so much anger too? Or am I abnormally irritable? 8O

no1

Banned
I dunno for me it makes me feel irritable yeah, and like the whole world dislikes me (I don't have any 'external confirmation' of the world "liking me"). Even if I think logically.. and it tends to make me feel like I don't exist, or don't have a place in this world... or something.

Agitprop

It probably contributes to that, but I think bipolar disorder is generally considered a separate problem. While I'm not bipolar, having negative experiences like this does sometimes lead me to be angry or irritable so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a connection.

faithnomore

Banned
lonely_world said:
A raging maniac at times with so much irritability that you just want to bash someone's head in with a baseball bat? I've been diagnosed as being Bipolar which causes extreme anger and irritability too, but if someone has been so alone in her life as I have been, couldn't that be a cause for so much anger too? Or am I abnormally irritable? 8O

I can relate to that.