can anyone who has been through this, encourage me?

OCDd

this may seem its not in the right topic, so sorry. but i was wondering if anyone has ever missed a lot of high school and still turned out good. i am currently missing school and i have already missed like 5 weeks. i may miss the next 3 months because of my ocd. i am stressing over school though. i feel that i will have a lot of makeup work and will not be able to catch up and still keep up in school. has anyone ever missed a couple months or more of high school and turned out good? im talking like mostly A's? and if you have, could you encourage me please? or just share the story of how you turned out good? i usually dont care about grades but i screwed up last semester and i didnt do that good. and i switched the career i want to do and it requires good grades to get into that college, so if you have gone through this, encouragement and personal story of how you still got a good career/still got good grades would be much appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:

truffleshuffle

this may seem its not in the right topic, so sorry. but i was wondering if anyone has ever missed a lot of high school and still turned out good. i am currently missing school and i have already missed like 5 weeks. i may miss the next 3 months because of my ocd. i am stressing over school though. i feel that i will have a lot of makeup work and will not be able to catch up and still keep up in school. has anyone ever missed a couple months or more of high school and turned out good? im talking like mostly A's? and if you have, could you encourage me please? or just share the story of how you turned out good? i usually dont care about grades but i screwed up last semester and i didnt do that good. and i switched the career i want to do and it requires good grades to get into that college, so if you have gone through this, encouragement and personal story of how you still got a good career/still got good grades would be much appreciated, thanks!

I missed alot of school but never months in a row. I think there is a limmit of days you can miss before you have to repet the whole year

OCDd

yea i was thinking about that, i am going to miss school for a little while longer, ugh i would hate to have to repeat the whole year and graduate a year later, i would not feel the same around my friends (the few i have) at school if we graduate at different times :(

truffleshuffle

yea i was thinking about that, i am going to miss school for a little while longer, ugh i would hate to have to repeat the whole year and graduate a year later, i would not feel the same around my friends (the few i have) at school if we graduate at different times :(
If you have not you should get alot of assignments from your teachers so you can somewhat keep up with your studies. That might help so you are not so far behind.

OCDd

thanks, i want to but it wont be for a while, i have ocd with some stuff that would come up if i tried that, so i cant for a while, but thanks for the suggestion though

truffleshuffle

thanks, i want to but it wont be for a while, i have ocd with some stuff that would come up if i tried that, so i cant for a while, but thanks for the suggestion though
actualy Its not that hard have your mom or dad or whoe ever call the school have them collec the assignments and have them pick them up. Otherwise I think you will be to far behind in your studies to move forward for the year. I know having ocd causes problmes but don;t let it complety hold you back.