Can anyone recommend medication that REALLY work?

BeFree

I've tried a few and none have worked (citalopram, seroquel xr, prozac, buspar, viibryd, and venlafaxine). At this point I am desperate. I'll be 25 this month and it would be nice to actually start living life: make friends, have a relationship, and just not being scared/anxious all the time. I've thought of things like Xanax and Valium but apparently they are addictive but I'm seriously considering it cause I would like to actually start living and enjoying my life instead of just existing.

Holiday

Are you looking for vitamins and supplements that may help with the treatment of Anxiety?
There are several natural vitamins and herbal supplements that may help with the treatment of Anxiety. The vitamins and supplements may be used for the teatment of, or the treatment of the symptoms of Anxiety. Read more on the vitamins and suppliments on this page supplemented.co.uk/collections/anxiety-supplements. You will find product details, dosage instructions, reviews, find details of side effects and interactions.