Can anyone please give me some advice wat to do...........

kerryann

Last Friday i started with like a stitch pain in my right hand of my chest below the rib cage near my appendix, then it sort of moved to my stomach and now i have a tight feeling in my chest as if there is somthing there that shouldnt be there.

Also i am suffering with bad back an shoulder pains just achy pain as well as short shooting pains all over my body mainly in my arms and legs along with a headache too.

I just feel like someone is crushin my lungs all the time , i wnt t see my doc on monday and he said i have a water infection and put me on antibiotics but nothing is happening and how can a water infection affect my chest and back etc....

I just dont know wat to do as i have been on BETABLOCKERS (Buspirone) for like 4 months now for anxiety attacks but my life feels empty and over i feel like i am gunna die at any minute with all the pain and discomfort.

Last time i went to my docs over the chest pain an stomach pain he told me he it was my anxiety but i just dont think this is.

Is it me or am i goin insane i just dont know what to do......

please any advise will help

Kerry Ann :cry: :cry: :cry:

kerryann

hi thelema,

wel i got up this morning its now (8am) and i just have a head ache maybe that was due to all the upset last nite and just backache at present.

Got no pains watsover just a bloggd up nose and headache could this all be down to my cold i had a few weeks ago or well i dont know wat the other option is if am honest.

Off to make an appointment with the doc today but no doubt it will be next week when i can get in to see him.

Thanks for ya advice

xxx