Can Anyone Help...

Feel_alone

hi i have only just joined this forum but i have been browsing the net to try and get views and opinions (help)!
At school i had a great bunch of friends, we were all very close and were always on the phone and out together. There were 5 of us in our group.
About a year ago i was having a really hard time, i had noticed that 2 of the girls had started leaving us other 3 out. At the same time i had problems at home and with myself. I had a serious accident which affected me badly at the time, in which i almost died.
Recently me and my best friend (of 13 years) have become great friends with another group of girls. My 'old' group were very jealous and have also 'joined' (more like taken in bcoz of jealousy) with another 4 girls.
They are now a '7' and completely HATE us. It has gotten to the point where they leave us out of everything, slag us off to everyone, have turned just about everyone against us and even sit and make up code names to slag us off with to everyone!! i have had to deal with so much over the last year or so and i just dont know what to do!!
if you didnt get too confused reading this and have some suggestions, please feel free to voice you're opinion!!
thanks x

iknowkungfu

You girls drive me nuts........These days i see more girl fights then boys....dued to jealously, hating, rumors, who's the best, and ect. Its time to GROW UP DAM IT! lol..................anywho.....to answer your question just say wtf is your problem to your friends? I'm not good at giving advice to girls with their girl peers problem.

kiki

Physical bullying is heaven compared 2 emotional us girls have cat fights and believe me they are full of jealosy, Hate, envy, teasing the list goes on!! I think that girls ganging up is the worst type of bullying believe me I should know :cry:

sidney

try asking them why they leave u out of everything if u havent done anything to them, and remind them that u havent abandoned them cus its ok to make new friends.Try offering that EVERYONE,like ur new group and the old 7 friends all go out together,ppl might start seeing that they have a alot in common with sum ppl from, ur new group and remind them what u went thru and that u wud really like their support and friendship from them :D i hope i helped even a lil bit