can anyone help me with a film i am making?

sarah

hello everyone. I'm an animation student making a non-figurative (i.e., abstract) film about social phobia, and I would really appreciate it if you could help me in my research.
How does being in social situations make you feel, physically and emotionally?Are there any metaphors you could use to describe it?
Any information would be very useful, thanks.

Chump

sarah w said:
How does being in social situations make you feel, physically and emotionally?Are there any metaphors you could use to describe it?
Any information would be very useful, thanks.

Being In social situations phsyicaly is like either being stabbed in the guts or like your insides are exploding. Emotionally no matter whats actually going on its like everybody is pointing and laughing, maybe you put your hat on slightly crooked or maybe your walking funny. EVerything you say is stupid because if you say anything at all your so nervous you cant make your sentences make sence. Actual emotion is usually of very strong Embarrasment and of course nervousness, for me anyway.

Hope that helps let us know how that project goes.

MarCPatt

Read all the stuff posted on this site about SP

:D I have a good idea of where you can get all the information you need about SP. Here and in the rest of the internet. You will find all kinds of information. :wink: