Can anyone be my friend

HyperHH

Hello,

I am suffering with palmo plantar hyperhydrosis. I feel crippled socially. Can anyone be my friend?

Thank you

Sprawling

A friendly suggestion might be trying to find a counselor to talk with. Most of your back posts are rather depressing and I fully understand the effects off Palmer HH since living with it for 50+ years. It's debilitating as is many other things. It's not the end all, end all sort of thing even though that's how you are perceiving it as.

Talk to others about it. Most people are pretty open to listening. Try ionto or some of the many more numerous treatment options posted.

I might have said all these things to you and others in previous posts. Get help. Start by telling a close friend or family member.

Finding another person, partner with HH will not solve your issues. Be kind to yourself and good luck.

backfish

I fully agree with Sprawling. talk to people you know about your condition and you'll find that people are generally inclined to be open and understanding . Most people have to deal with some kind of "condition" wether it be emotional, psychological or physical, no one gets thru life without having to deal with something . I had to deal with HH and suffered the consequence of social Isolation etc.that this condition brings with it . my life changed when I tried Iontophoresis.I ordered a into machine from germany and it worked for me and still does . inform yourself !

Sprawling

I've been married, had a child, numerous long-term relationships, ran social groups all with sweaty hands. It sucks. We all get it. Do something about and take the advice given. Not much we can do here otherwise for you.

Like backfish said, everyone has something. I lost my business due to chronic pain. It sucks and yet I move on. We've had plenty of people on here like yourself. You cry, yet make little effort to make a life for yourself. Start by talking to the people closest to you.