Can 2 shy mates have a relationship?

Ahmed

Do you think its easy for 2 shy mates to have a relationship? i feel its hard, they wont know how to communicate together, everyone will be shy of the other. Thats something i think about in starting a relationship, if i ever will :)

gg

:arrow: yes I think 2 shy people can have a relationship with each other. once they get used to each other they wont be shy around one another :oops:

newshyguy

sorry but i just gotta laugh , i cant help picturing , a shy girl being shy and a shy guy, like me, being shy, talking to each other. their date will be very silent, on the other hand , whats there to talk about , if they both like each other, they go straight to the sex :)

bipsi

Yes, depends on the people involved as Septor said. No doubt. But I feel I'd have more successful relationship with a shy/SA mate than non-SA mate. Because only an SA partner will understand what exactly is going on with me. And when I know that my partner has the same problem I'll feel less insecure with her. We both can be 'the strength for each other'. We can help each other like we try to help each other in this forum.

Danfalc

Banned
I agree with pretty much whats already been said.. i do think its imortant that you are mates first tho b4 you jump into anything too soon.Its easy to act on impulse especialy when it comes to people your atracted to.So then... you have the time to get and know each other well enough to be able to decide if a relatiobship could work or not.Rather then someone gettin hurt further dont the line.

But to the original question i think yeah its quite possible.. if both people really want to make it work.. and can manage to trust and communicate well with each other.I think it would be tough.. but i guess thats a good test to see if you really do care for each other as much as you think.